Saturday, November 17, 2012

[Trans + Photo] Park Jung Min - Twitter Updates [17/11/12]

[Trans + Photo] Park Jung Min - Twitter Update [17/11/12]

Trans By @xiaochu1004

RT @JungMin0403: A word before I sleep~! To everyone who came to support even in the cold weather today, I love you..! Touched~to the max~sob!!!!haha~^^ actually I prepared a gift today but couldn't give it to you~! One of these days I'll give you again next time 

RT @JungMin0403: 자기 전 한마디~! 오늘 추운날씨에도 응원해준 여러분들 사랑해요..! 감동~폭풍~오열!!!!하하~^^ 실은 오늘 선물준비했었는데 못줬다~! 담번에 날잡아서 다시 줄께요♥


RT @JungMin0403 oh!!!! I bought Romeo CD~~^^ I wonder if Romeo will also buy my CD~~~?^^ send me your confirmation shots too everyone~^^ Send in your confirmation shot of Park JungMinCD~^^ 


RT @JungMin0403: 참!!!! 나 로메오 CD샀지롱~~^^ 로메오도 내 CD 사주려나~~~?^^ 여러분도 인증샷 보내줘요~^^ 박정민CD 인증샷보내줘요~^^ http://t.co/OkwExNul







No comments:

Post a Comment