Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[News] Why Kim Hyun Joong Doesn′t Want His Juniors to Bow to Him

[News] Why Kim Hyun Joong Doesn′t Want His Juniors to Bow to Him 

Credit:mwave.interest.me


Kim Hyun Joong denied rumors that he′s so proud that he only answers to Bae Yong Jun.

The singer made an appearance on the August 6 broadcast of SBS′ Hwashin.

The MCs were the ones who brought the issue up by asking him a straight question, saying, “There′s a rumor that though you were really polite when you were a rookie, nowadays you don′t greet your juniors as much. Is it true?”

Kim Hyun Joong answered, “Juniors are usually realy polite toward me. I get embarrassed when they greet me that way. It′s like we′re in North Korea, and I′m a great leader. I just answer ′okay′ in a tiny voice and run away.”

He said he also tries to avoid going to the bathroom because his juniors are polite to him even there.

“They bow down to me when I′m in the bathroom doing whatever I need to do. That′s why I avoid going to the bathroom too,” he said.

He finished, “I don′t like how juniors who are so enthusiastic onstage become bowing dolls backstage. It′s a weird system.”

No comments:

Post a Comment