Sunday, April 6, 2014

[News] Kim Hyun Joong joined ‘Barefoot Friends’ because of Kang Ho Dong

[News] Kim Hyun Joong joined ‘Barefoot Friends’ because of Kang Ho Dong

Credit:starhallyu.com


Kim Hyun Joong says the variety show he participated together with Kang Ho Dong ‘Barefoot Friends’ is his last variety show.

In an interview with Korean media, Kim Hyun Joong expressed “I have no intention on participating in another variety show in the future”.

Kim Hyun Joong said that the reason for him to participate on ‘Barefoot Friends’ was because of Kang Ho Dong, he had no intention of participating until the news of Kang Ho Dong’s participation came out. In addition, Kim Hyun Joong expressed that “I learnt a lot from Ho Dong. I will cameo if Hyung calls me to, however I do not want to participate in variety shows as a fixed guest”.

No comments:

Post a Comment