Thursday, June 13, 2013

[Trans] Park Jung Min, An MTalk Exclusive Interview

[Trans] Park Jung Min, An MTalk Exclusive Interview

Source: M-Talk | Jun 2013 Issue | VOL 133
Korean To Eng Trans: Cheezeemelt (www.cheezeemelt.weebly.com)
Note: Some of the translations might be inaccurate thus please feel free to give corrections.

Please put proper credits when re-posting. Thank You!


The new spring has come for Park Jung Min
Despite Park Jung Min's tanned color, the weather is as fresh as Park Jung Min.

You've been getting more handsome together with your bright smile.
"I've been in a mind-suffering diet" he answered back.
His face became brighter than before. When asked about what his secret is, "I've been eating cereal really hard this days and I like chocolate cereals"

Towards his love calls from overseas and at the same time preparing for his new album in Japan and China, he's doing it simultaneously preparing for a Taiwanese drama. He's also been busy meeting with other clients for entertainment programs and commercial proving his popularity.

A Talk with 2013's Park Jung Min

"Having lots of experience I think is the most important thing, because once you failed for example in love it's like trying to imagine you're in a drama (laughs). Recently, I've been watching Japanese drama and reading a lot of novels. I'm also studying to be a composer and lyricist."

It's been awhile since we saw you in a photo with SS501 members and the fans were all delighted.

"It's never easy to schedule a meeting with them, Hyung Jun sometimes has no time to meet then Kyu Jong is free. It's never easy. If you will look at our schedule the five of us, it's really not connecting. It's been awhile since the last time we met but it feels like yesterday. We always ask about each other and ended up with a conversation.  Since we always contact each other, the feeling is like I'm with them as well. 
Not so long ago, we formed a group chat in Kakaotalk. Kyu Jong would send "I have to go to work now" and I was like "You always do that every morning". It was fun"

Looking closely to Park Jung Min, I would say he is a person with sense. Jung Min has this special sense when it comes to other country's language and his sense of humor is distinguished. Also, Park Jung Min's 'Strangeness' making it his weapon and not afraid of anything.

"To the other countries, I preferred learning their language rather than doing hand gestures or writing. I'm not ashamed of mistakes, because I'm a foreigner anyways (laughs). Even though I'm a stranger to other countries, I'm still a foreigner right? Through mistakes, In that way I'm learning something"

Brand New Park Jun Min... Free whatever he wants to do.

"When I think of it, I think it's nice to receive such recognition. In fact, having involved in a lawsuit didn't interferes with my activities but I fought until the end. Of course I have all the rights and and I have to work to earn and I'm not making stories. But I'm also doing it for myself and my teacher (maybe his attorney?) has done a great job with the intervention.
A man should also give way to fulfill satisfaction. "

Park Jung Min is preparing for a new start.

"Now I'm free, I will do my best in full swing. Before, there were so many limitations due to my contract. I want to show you something I've been wanting to do as soon as possible. "

Park Jung Min will start his plans and will be active once again on the 2nd half of this year. 

"Even though I wanted to start a new beginning, I also thought of having a stable life. In fact, being a celebrity doesn't guarantee a stable life. When I was inactive, some people would ask  'What are you doing these days Jung Min?', I was unwittingly intimidated thus there's a feeling of satisfaction. But now, I am able to do what my mind wants to do. 
I really found what freedom is. I will practice every step with a light heart.

Being able to feed your mind I believe will help you achieve what you desire. I have no doubt about that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment