Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[News] Kim Hyun Joong “I will definitely not reveal my relationship to the public”

[News] Kim Hyun Joong “I will definitely not reveal my relationship to the public”

Credit:en.korea


Kim Hyun Joong says “I will definitely not reveal my relationship to the public”.

On 30th, Kim Hyun Joong guested on Kim Bum Soo’s Gayo FM. Kim Hyun Joong also says that “Even if I have a girlfriend, I will certainly not reveal to the public” on air. Kim Hyun Joong then explains his rational by saying “If I’m not an entertainer, I will be able enjoy the fun of dating publicly, but it’s hard to do this as an entertainer”.

He also added that “For a girl, the label ‘ex-girlfriend of xxx’ would always stick with her, such things are disadvantageous for girls and it’s unfair to them”.

When asked about his ideal type, Kim Hyun Joong reveals “My ideal type is someone that shares the same interests as me”.

3 comments:

  1. After reading this message it seems that as a human being he is awesome indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the way it should be for all people in the public eye. they are entitled to their privacy. We get to see them preform that is our time with them. Let them have their private time...God BLess you Kim Hyun Joong!love and prayers nanason

    ReplyDelete