Sunday, July 21, 2013

[News] Kim Hyun Joong reveals he doesn't worry too much about rumors + talks about being drunk when doing the 'cutie player'

[News] Kim Hyun Joong reveals he doesn't worry too much about rumors + talks about being drunk when doing the 'cutie player'

Credit:allkpop.com



Kim Hyun Joong has been in the business for a while and revealed his sense of responsibility as a celebrity in the public eye.

In an interview with @star1, Kim Hyun Joong talked about how he deals with rumors and shared, "I don't think I had any incidents that I needed to explain... Even if there is a rumor, I don't worry about it much. I know my fans believe in me."

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong treats fans to a drunken 'cutie player'

"But as much as I have a career in the public eye and receive a lot of love and support, I always try to be careful and act with responsibility."

Kim Hyun Joong also revealed the behind-the-scenes story about his drunken cutie player and shared, "I said that I did it after I drank alcohol. I couldn't say that this was done while I was sober... This video was first unveiled during my fan meeting. Because it was my first fan meeting in Seoul in a long time, I wanted to show my fans something memorable so after much thought, I decided to take on the cutie player."

"My fans know that I'm not good with those kind of things and that I don't usually do it. That is why I drank beer and filmed the video with the help of my friends. I think my fans' response was even better because they know that they might not see this kind of rare video ever again."



1 comment:

  1. this is absurd, so what if he drunk when he is doing this cute play, he looks so lovely, and we all know that he did this for his fans, who among the celebrities who are not drunk, as long as he never do anything wrong for the people.. he is very honest, and as what he said he drunk just to do this, and we all know that he is a very shy guy and never will do this kind of funny video if he is sober, we fans love it and we trust him, as long as he never do anything against the law!!those who are doing rumors against him is kust jelous because he is good in anything he do!!

    ReplyDelete