Sunday, September 2, 2012

[Trans + Photo] Park Jung Min Twitter Update [03/09/2012]

[Trans + Photo] Park Jung Min Twitter Update [03/09/2012]

Trans By @PJMIFC

When I lay down to sleep, I drink a cup of plum wine which can attract Joemrye! Ah~~ Sleepy~ I fell down!!! I was attacked by the Sandman again!

RT @JungMin0403 자려구 누웠다가 점례의 유혹에 우메슈~~한잔!!! 아~~졸려~~쓰러져야지!!! また 睡魔に 襲われてる!http://t.co/3NtfjWK5



RT @JungMin0403 君がいて 僕がいて いつもと変わらない 帰り道~夕暮れに 伸びている 二人の影 すこし 重なった!リクエスト貰った サンセット!久しぶりに聞いた。いいね。歌おうかな^^

You can,I can,same as in the past.On the way home,the two overlapped shadow due to the sunset hope for the sunset heard that it was separated.Well,prepharps I can also sing this song ^^

Trans By @xiaochu1004

RT @JungMin0403 아직 이른 시각인데,졸리다.모레 로메오 데뷔한다던데!(9/5 ROMEO DEBUT SINGLE GIVE ME YOUR HEART♥) 로메오출현?이 자식!내 몸을 맘대로!그럼 정민은 들어가요~! 서비스샷! 눕기전^^

it's still early but I'm sleepy. Romeo to debut the day after tomorrow! (9/5 ROMEO DEBUT SINGLE GIVE ME YOUR HEART♥) Romeo appear? This guy! Using my body as he pleases! Well then JungMin enters~! Free pic for you! Before I go lie down^^



No comments:

Post a Comment